Become Part of the Market 8 Team
SEM Growth Marketer
Remote - Must have equipment & infrastructure to work 9-5 EST
We are hiring a champion of SEM / Social growth to join our Growth Optimization team.
IN A NUTSHELL
The SEM Growth manager is focused on driving growth for our clients and company through paid search and social channels. Responsible for conceiving, evaluating, championing, and executing growth funnels that drive tangible results for our client base.
The SEM Growth manager will have control over all of the levers to execute the funnels he devises, from ideation and creation of the offer, to the campaign setup, ad creative, conversion landing page, workflows, and conversion tracking. They should be very comfortable coordinating efforts with other team members, copywriters, designers, as well as contributing at a strategic marketing level.
A successful SEM Growth Marketer will be able to work independently to complete his tasks while understanding how his work fits in the whole picture and communicating the results of his work. Execution, results, communication, and teamwork are the keys to success in this position.
Market 8 is a Growth Optimization agency we experiment with everything. A successful SEM Growth Marketer at Market 8 looks at everything as an experiment and is able to document findings for future learnings. #optimizeeverything
A successful SEM Growth Marketer also embraces the goal of driving conversions and growth for the business and does not limit his influence to maximizing click-thru rates.
SEM Growth Marketing
- Creating & optimizing campaigns across the digital landscape Facebook AdWords (Search, Display), Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Continuous A/B testing & ROI optimization
- Implementing programmatic advertising campaigns
- Exploring other digital channels & new media (blog networks, native advertising)
- Ad copywriting, testing and campaign optimization
- Define campaign testing plans before implementing
- Use SEM automation and alerts to focus energies on higher value-added activities.
- Setting up and optimizing Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels
- Setup and optimize landing pages to maximize conversions
Metrics and Analytics
- Collaborating with the growth marketing team & providing data insights, interpreting results and presenting them to the team and clients
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter; conversions, clicks, CPC, quality score, test results & learnings, attribution.
- Setup growth and budget goals, and report on progress on a monthly basis.
- Work with the client in virtual meetings
- Handle multiple accounts and report results monthly to the client
- Write compelling, accurate and grammatically correct strategies
Communication and collaboration
- Constantly be communicating via email and slack to keep team and clients up to date.
- Experiment with tools in the stack to get the most value/productivity.
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and trends in SEM
- Work with a cross-skill team on complex business problems to drive growth.
- Know SEO enough to collaborate with the SEO expert to drive the right long term acquisition strategy.
IDEAL STACK EXPERTISE
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- SEM Rush
- Lucky Orange / Hotjar
- Google Optimize / Optimizely
- 2 years minimum experience with a track record of driving tangible success for clients through SEM, lead gen.
- Proven track record collaborating with a remote team
- Ability to design and learn from experiments
- Cultural fit with Market 8 team: results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, continuous improvement, respectful, teamwork, meaningful impact.
- Looked as a leader by peers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and maximize throughput
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Earned certifications outside of school to further career.
- SaaS experience (worked for a SaaS company or in a SaaS company)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, data-analysis related field.
- Knowledge of SEO
B2B, SaaS, Marketing Agency