Remote - Must have equipment & infrastructure to work 9-5 EST
We are hiring a champion of SEM / Social growth to join our Growth Optimization team.
In a Nutshell
The SEM Growth Marketer Jr. is focused on assisting senior team members in driving growth for our clients and company through paid search and social channels. Responsible for understanding, evaluating, championing, and executing growth funnels that drive tangible results for our client base.
The SEM Growth Marketer Jr. will report directly to senior team members and assist in all tasks primarily related to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and social ad platforms.
A successful SEM Growth Marketer Jr. will be able to work independently to complete his/her tasks while understanding how each task fits in the whole picture and communicating the results of his/her work. Execution, results, communication, and teamwork are the keys to success in this position.
Market 8 is a Growth Optimization agency, we experiment with everything. A successful SEM Growth Marketer Jr. at Market 8 looks at everything as an experiment and is able to document findings for future learnings. #optimizeeverything
We partner with our clients and view their successes and failures as our own. A successful Growth Marketer Jr. will work beyond optimizing click-through rates and focus on helping clients grow their revenue, brand, and business.
SEM Growth Marketing
- Execute management of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads..etc.
- Continuous A/B testing & ROI optimization
- Implementing programmatic advertising campaigns
- Exploring other digital channels & new media (blog networks, native advertising)
- Ad copywriting, testing and campaign optimization
- Report daily to senior SEM team members in order to establish highly productive workflows
- Setting up and optimizing Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels
- Setup and optimize landing pages to maximize conversions
Metrics and Analytics
- Collaborating with the growth marketing team & providing data insights, interpreting results and presenting them to the team and clients
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter; conversions, clicks, CPC, quality score, test results & learnings, attribution.
- Setup growth and budget goals, and report on progress on a monthly basis.
Communication and collaboration
- Constantly in communication with SEM team.
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and trends in SEM
- Work with a cross-skill team on complex business problems to drive growth.
Ideal Stack Expertise
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Proven experience managing Google paid search and display campaigns a must
- Proven track record collaborating with a remote team
- Ability to design and learn from experiments
- Must align with Market 8 core values of: Ownership, Collaboration, and open-mindedness
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and maximize throughput
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Earned certifications outside of school to further career
- SaaS experience (worked for a SaaS company or in a SaaS company)
- at a minimum has some college experience
- Working knowledge of SEO
B2B, SaaS, Marketing Agency